Scientific Federation look forward to welcoming delegates to 2nd Global Nanotechnology Congress and Expo during December 01-03, 2016 in Las Vegas, USA which will bring together world leaders in their respective fields in the fascinating environment of Las Vegas, USA.
Nanotechnology-2016 will host leading scientists from academia and industry worldwide, to discuss the latest developments in the field of Nanotechnology. The conference aims to provide many interesting perspectives on how science and technology of materials from nano to macro level are changing rapidly, thereby providing new opportunities and challenges to explore to the scientists and engineers.
Nanotechnology-2016 provides a perfect symposium for scientists, engineers, directors of companies and research scholars in the field of Nanotechnology to meet and share their knowledge. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies.
Las Vegas is a city in the United States, the most populous city in the state of Nevada, the county seat of Clark County, and the city proper of the Las Vegas Valley. Las Vegas is an internationally renowned major resort city known primarily for shopping, fine dining and nightlife and is the leading financial and cultural center for Southern Nevada.
On behalf of Nanotechnology-2016, Scientific Federation invites you to take this opportunity to join us for academic exchange and visit the city of Las Vegas, USA.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas in December, 2016…!!!
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in nanotechnology.
- To identify research and practice-based innovations in optimizing nanotechnology.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in nanotechnology.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of nanotechnology.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in nanotechnology.
- To examine strategies for transformational change in nanotechnology.
Young Researchers Opportunity:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.